Basement pumps need regular servicing to ensure optimum performance but, are you aware that most basement build guarantees and your buildings and contents insurance require regular pump servicing. It’s also your best defence against flooding.
Paying monthly by Direct Debit gives you the complete peace of mind that your pump(s) will be maintained to the highest standard, year after year, by our qualified engineers.
To set up a service plan, simply choose the best plan for you and complete the online Direct Debit form.
*Prices quoted are based on a standard dual ground water and single foul water pump station. For a bespoke quotation please contact us on 01279 757400.
The initial contract term for a Direct Debit plan is 24 months. Please see our full terms & conditions. Prices quoted above include VAT.
Whichever service plan you choose you’ll have total peace of mind.
- Pump sump down on hand operation
- Carry out minor pit clean removing all debris and scale from chamber, pumping equipment and associated items
- Clean & check float level equipment
- Check operation & wear of control panel/starters where applicable
- Examine non-return valve and descale – replace if necessary
- Check internal pipe work for wear & leaks
- Test run pumps & monitor performance
- Replace or use parts/consumables necessary to bring the pump station on line
- Test battery backup (if fitted)
- Test high-level alarm
- Report any defect requiring further action
- Complete engineers report